The DP1400 from Motorola is a budget priced entry level, dual analogue and digital portable two-way radio.
Do you need an affordable, cost effective way to upgrade your old analogue two way radio system to digital two way radio?
The DP1400 is the ideal digital upgrade path for the existing analogue user on a budget.
Just replace your existing fleet at your own pace with the analogue-only DP1400 model. You’ll immediately experience improved analogue voice communications. Then whenever you’re ready, a simple software update is all that’s needed to upgrade to crisp, clear digital voice communications . (The digital option is available at a reduced cost at the point of radio purchase.)
Using the latest in analogue and digital technology, the DP1400 is perfect for everyday, voice only communications. Compatible with the MOTOTRBO family of radios, the DP1400 has superior audio quality, long-lasting battery life and more. (Note: This model cannot be upgraded for use with advanced system features such as Capacity Plus & Linked Capacity Plus. Please call us for more information.)
The DP1400 provides a simple, reliable, cost-effective communication solution to connect, communicate and coordinate to get the job done!
Improve the efficiency of your operation with easy-to-use voice communication that’s right for you.
Find out more about this and other two way radio products by contacting us.
Download a spec sheet… right click and “save as” HERE.
• Analogue and Digital – Migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
• All the benefits of digital, whilst retaining compatibility with your existing radio fleet.
• IP54 Rated – Dustproof and splashproof – works in challenging environments.
• Passed Motorola Accelerated Life Test
• Transmit Interrupt – Allows a supervisor to interrupt others for critical messages. (decode only on DP1400)
• Dual Capacity Direct Mode – 2 channel capacity with your existing 12.5 kHz channel – without the need for a repeater.
Included as standard
• Belt clip
• Accessory dust cover
A wide range of accessory options are available to customise your radio
• Audio accessories
• Batteries and chargers
• Carry options