The MOTOTRBO DM1400 mobile radio is an entry level, digital capable mobile two way radio.
This mobile is a cost-effective solution to keep your team in contact for maximum efficiency and safety.
Stay in touch with your workers wherever they are. The DM1400 is a simple design so vehicle drivers can communicate without distraction.
This analogue/digital mobile radio offers the benefit of the latest technology, with superior audio quality and greater coverage. It has advanced MOTOTRBO features, such as transmit-interrupt (decode only) to allow critical communication from supervisors.
The DM1400 is the perfect digital upgrade path for the existing analogue user.
Just gradually replace your existing fleet with the analogue-only DM1400 model, which gives you great analogue voice communications. Then whenever you’re ready, a simple software update is all that’s needed to upgrade to crisp, clear digital voice communications .
The basic analogue-only model of the DM1400 allows upgrading to digital with a simple software package when the time is right for you. The DM1400 is easy to use and delivers clear communication for maximum efficiency.
Also available is the MOTOTRBO DM1600 Mobile Radio with an alphanumeric display.
DM1400 / DM1600 Features and Benefits:
- Numeric Display – Clear, simple display of channel number.
- Analogue/Digital – Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analogue and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Analogue only – Purchase analogue capability now and transition to digital capability when you’re ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only) – Enables a supervisor to interrupt a DM1400 conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode – Utilize the digital power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel (i.e. two virtual channels)—without a repeater.
- IP54 Rated – Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
Contact Us now for more information.
Download a spec’ sheet… right click and “save as” HERE.