DP4400EX Series ATEX certified two Way Radios
KEEPING YOU SAFER IN THE TOUGHEST ENVIRONMENTS
In environments like oil rigs or mines, your workers are at risk on a regular basis.
Hazardous work environments like explosive gas or combustible dust demands safe, reliable communication. Intrinsically safe digital two way radios are essential.
Atex approved MOTOTRBO digital two way radios are setting the benchmark which others strive to achieve.
The build of the DP4400Ex is extremely rugged. Built to IP67 standard means it’s submersible, and will survive total immersion in a meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
If you need to know where your workers are, the GPS enabled DP4401 Ex ATEX certified portable offers top quality communication, along with the renowned best-in-class audio, intelligent audio and customised voice announcements.
Versions are available for use in the UHF and VHF bands.
The DP4400Ex series is easy to use and has 32 channels, three programmable buttons, emergency button, mandown and lone worker functions.
Find out more about this and other two way radio products by contacting us.
Download a spec sheet… right click and “save as” HERE.
- KEY FEATURES
• Analogue and Digital – Migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
• All the benefits of digital, whilst retaining compatibility with your existing radio fleet.
• IP67 Rated – Submersible – works in challenging environments.
• Passed Motorola Accelerated Life Test
• Transmit Interrupt – Allows a supervisor to interrupt others for critical messages. (decode only on DP1400)
• Dual Capacity Direct Mode – 2 channel capacity with your existing 12.5 kHz channel – without the need for a repeater.
A wide range of accessory options are available to customise your radio
• Audio accessories
• Batteries and chargers
• Carry options