Contact Us | Tel: 01482 228725

Archive for April, 2017

Which Two Way Radio Licence Do I Need?

What type of two Way Radio Licence will I need? Over the past months, here at Radphone, we’ve heard from several customers who have fallen foul of licencing regulations, so we thought we’d do a follow up to our previous article “Could an Ofcom licence put you in prison?” In case you were wondering, when […]

Continue Reading →

Posted in: Two Way Radio

Leave a Comment (0) →